• October 18Senior Night Football Game this Friday, ceremony starts at 6:30, game at 7

• November 29Follow us on Twitter: KDnewspaper

The Ram Page

Born This Way Foundation

Rhianon Capo

If you have dry skin and want a luminizing look, Too Faced’s Born This Way foundation is worth the buy.

The ‘Born This Way’ foundation by Too Faced promises a “coverage so undetectable you can’t see the makeup or imperfections, just a natural looking, luminous, flawless complexion.”

But does the foundation live up to its hype?

Currently, the Born This Way foundation has 18 different shades for all kinds of skin types.

“Too Faced has expanded their shade range since I last purchased the foundation, and it looks like it includes a lot of different undertones in the light, medium, and dark ranges. This is a big improvement from their old shade range,” said cheerleader Jenna Kandeel.

The texture is a creamy liquid that packs a ton of pigment and dispenses through a classy pump dispenser.

The company says the coverage is medium-full, and the formula itself is oil free and paraben free.

This foundation is also cruelty-free and vegan.

The foundation is also spiked with coconut water, which seems to be the hot new makeup ingredient lately.

The benefit of coconut water is hydration. Also, there is hyaluronic acid and rose extract, which

supposedly brightens skin.

“Born this way foundation gives me a matte finish with a little bit of glow and looks just like skin,” said senior Deanna Shrodes.

Wondering what products to wear with this foundation? Too Faced hangover primer is a favorite that blends with the foundation beautifully and helps for a longer wear throughout the day.

“The foundation lasts about 10-12 hours depending on if you set it or use primer,” said Kandeel.

Also, Too Faced recently released a  Born This Way concealer to go along with the foundation

You can find this foundation at Sephora, Ulta, Macy’s, or online for $40 for .

If you’re on a budget and want to consider a cheaper, yet similar effect, try L’oreal’s infallible pro-matte foundation for only $12.99. This product can be found at Target, Walmart, Ulta, and any drugstore.

The L’oreal foundation is personally my drugstore favorite and my everyday foundation for school.